Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
partnersforum follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, partnersforum uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
Third Party Privacy Policies
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this Website, accessible from www.partnersforum.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Partners Forum's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only, unless stated otherwise. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Partners Forum's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. Disclaimer All the materials on Partners Forum’s Website are provided "as is". Partners Forum makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Partners Forum does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. Limitations Partners Forum or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Partners Forum’s Website, even if Partners Forum or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Partners Forum’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Partners Forum will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Partners Forum may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Partners Forum does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Partners Forum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Partners Forum of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law Any claim related to Partners Forum's Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.